Article 21 A concurrent-business insurance agent may only undertake the insurance business inside its main business premise, and shall not separately set up agency offices outside its business premises.
Article 22 A concurrent-business insurance agent shall not have any of the following acts when it engages in the business of insurance agency:
(1) to, without authorization, modify the insurance clauses, or raise or lower the insurance premium;
(2) to, by taking advantage of administrative power or of duty or occupational conveniences, force or entice a insurer to purchase the designated insurance policy;
(3) to, by unfair means, force, entice or limit a insurer or insured to take out insurance policies or change the insurer ;
(4) to collude with the insurer, the insured or the beneficiary to deceive the insurer ;
(5) to make incorrect or misleading propaganda to other insurance institutions or insurance agency institutions;
(6) to undertake the business of a re-insurance agency;
(7) to misappropriate or embezzle the insurance premium;
(8) to concurrently engage in the business of insurance brokerage;
(9) other acts ascertained by the CIRC to have damaged the benefits of the insurer, the insurer or the insured.